Working with Data is a half day online training recommended for intermediate-level Salesforce users. Each BOOTCAMP Plus session focuses on a specific topic and allows for detailed scenarios and hands-on exercises. It gives nonprofit professionals a deeper understanding of how to best leverage Salesforce.
Learn how to successfully import and maintain your organization's information by matching your data to Salesforce’s internal structure. Leave with a toolkit for managing your data in the system. Gain the confidence and knowledge to:
- Prepare data in Excel
- Understand the differences between various data migration tools: Data Loader, Dataloader.io, Data Wizard
- Execute imports
- Migrate donations and attach the data to accounts
- Migrate cases and attach data to contacts
- Add contacts to campaigns
- Execute advanced migration using External IDs to attach donations to accounts
- Insert, update and delete with a data migration tool
*Price is per organization, not per individual. Each ticket is valid for up to three staff members. If you have more than three staff members attending please purchase an additional ticket.
*It is recommended to use two screens/monitors during the training - one for the video call and the other for hands-on learning exercises. Chrome or Firefox browsers are recommended (Internet Explorer and Safari do not work well with Salesforce). Chromebooks and tablets are not recommended due to varying interfaces.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or for more information.