As a community development financial institution, Latino Community Credit Union (LCCU) is the ideal option for people passionate about empowering other people through their work. Our vision is to ensure economic opportunity for all by providing our local communities with ethical financial products and services. We share a passion for education, which we proudly reflect in our member-owners and employees.
To help shape our footprint of opportunity, we are looking for a Virtual Center Representative II to become part of our award-winning organization. Under this role you will provide quality, electronic and phone service to members, including providing account information, processing changes and opening accounts at LCCU's Virtual Center. You will also be educating our members on the benefits of our products and services, identifying needs and offering solutions, and, most of all, you will help our membership create wealth and thrive.
LCCU might be the perfect fit if you:
- Are motivated to learn and grow into the best version of your professional and personal self.
- Your core values resonate with pursuing meaningful results to make a positive difference in your community.
- You have a member driven mindset when it comes to empowering people to achieve financial success. We take pride in delivering exceptional and bilingual services to a diverse membership from 137 countries.
- You thrive in an environment with team members who work from the heart. With employees from 20 different countries, we are a fun and multi-cultural team that comes together to embrace and learn from our differences. Organization initiatives are constant.
How can you succeed with us?
- First and foremost, you are open to learn.
- You accurately communicate in English and Spanish.
- Have the ability to build relationships with our members and provide quality service.
- You can proactively solve problems and propose solutions.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems/online applications.
- Have a High School diploma (or GED) and some office or related experience.
- Most importantly, you can adapt and share the best version of you with our dynamic culture.
What can we do for you?
- We can assure a great work environment with an organizational culture of belonging that is committed to your success.
- Plenty of opportunities for career growth.
- A convivial atmosphere characterized by warm relationships, mutual respect, good humor, and support from your peers.
- A world-class benefits package that includes fully paid medical plans with a generous contribution towards the deductible; employer-paid vision plans for the family; employer-paid life insurance and disability coverage; a generous 401(k) match, zero interest loans for higher education or student loans; and affordable voluntary benefits like additional voluntary life insurance, short-term disability, medical expense accounts, and dependent care.
- Work/life balance with generous time off options to ensure you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations including paid holidays, vacation time, unlimited accumulation of sick hours, a personal choice holiday, parental leave and more.
We foster a culture that incites creativity, encourages collaboration, and provides the opportunity for our employees to be their best and build their careers. Don't wait! Come and experience the purpose that comes with being part of the movement towards a stronger, more inclusive community. Apply Now!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: 4730 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604
Latino Credit Union
Talent Management Coordinator
Higher Logics Community Contacts (CDFI CONNECT - DO NOT DELETE)