Join us on Wednesday, May 18, from 1:00–5:00 pm ET for
OFN’s CONNECT+ Forum: Equitable Housing Finance!
During this free, half-day virtual forum, we'll consider the policy, practice, and financing necessary to achieve truly equitable and resilient housing in our communities − rural, urban, and tribal − and ensure ready access to responsible and affordable housing finance for all.
Session topics will include:
- Naturally Occurring Affordable Housing (NOAH): an Emerging CDFI Sector
- Creating an Equitable Homeownership Ecosystem
- Policy Update and Outlook: What’s Next for Federal Housing Policy?
- Mortgage Lending in Underestimated Markets
- Developing Equitable, Resilient Affordable Housing
Visit the event registration page
to learn more and sign up — and stay tuned for updates as we continue to develop the agenda!
Registration is complimentary thanks to support from Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase.